Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!


In honor of her upcoming birthday, Michele and I had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory today. Not that we need an occasion to meet for lunch, mind you, but that's what we celebrated today. Doesn't she look fantastic? I had my favorite Crusted Chicken Romano and she had the Cobb Salad. For dessert, we had Dutch Caramel Apple Streusel and Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecakes (full menu here ) because we were at the CHEESECAKE Factory, and not partaking in some cream-cheesy goodness would have been very, very wrong. Don't you agree?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Katy Cooper said...

You both look fabulous--happy birthday, Michele!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thanks Katy! Wish you were there too! We'll all have lunch in SF this August, right?

Hugs,
Kim

10:21 PM  
Blogger Chari-Dee said...

Oh MAN! WHY don't I live closer to you two? Michele looks FABULOUS!!! So do you Ms. Skinny Mini!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hey,
When did you leave this message? This is the rfirst time I saw it. :)

Michele does look fabulous, doesn't she? Her hair (which has always been very fine) is really filling in and getting long. She's happy in her new home (as am I since she's back to being 45 min from me instead of 2 hours) and her spirits are high.

I so treasure the time we spend together. We'll hug you in person soon I hope.

Cyber hugs,
Kim:)
PS. Thanks for that Skinny Minnie comment. I'm not skinny (I carry it all on my bottom half) but I'm getting there. :)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home