Saturday, July 29, 2006

Last bit of nostalgia for now


Here's one last photo from National last year. Cherries all dressed up for the Rita/Golden Heart Ceremony. L to R is Stephanie (who I don't know, but she seemed really nice), behind her is an unknown person I can't quite tell who she is, Kay is in the black dress, Cory (my third roommate) is in red, behind Cory and Kay is Chris, next to Cory is Katy (in her faboo black dress with pink flowers embroidered on it) & behind Cory & Katy is Robin.

I wish I had a good picture of Robin to post because she's fabulous. Funny how that works out. The only picture I have of myself in Reno someone else took with her own camera and none of mine even turned out. All were blurry. I guess I'll just have to attend another RWA National and take many, many pictures. I'll make the sacrifice. :)

Now out of this hothouse and off to lunch for a bit. Somewhere with air conditioning. I don't care where. We're stilll waiting for the AC repairman. I wish he'd hurry.

Current Mood: Hungry...not really a mood, I know, but I am...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TJ Brown said...

There was a website that posted the winners live last year, but I can't remember what is was. Wah!
Teri

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home